Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, March 26, 2010

Straw Bags: Trend for Spring 2010

I was happy when I read what Vogue.com said, "Chic, sturdy and classic, bags and shoes spun from real straw introduce a new category to the growing trend of natural looking accessories."

I am so there. 

My small straw purse goes with just about anything I wear in the summer--from shorts and jeans to skirts and dresses. Very chic.

And when I go to the beach I take my big straw tote, similar to the bag in the above photo (was $34 now $15). I throw everything... and the kitchen sink... into this bag. And then I'm ready to go! I can almost smell the sunscreen!

Here are some of my priced-right picks so you can be on top of the trend. Some bags are on sale:

Magid Milan Straw Shoulder Bag $19.95

Nautical Striped Straw Tote $12.80

Oversized Straw Tote $24.00

Metallic Straw Clutch $19.00
Magid Straw Tote $20.90
Straw Studios Double Handled Basket Bag  was $48.00  now $19.99

Aurielle-Carrryland Laguna Beach Straw Hobo was $30.00 now $24.00

Bamboo 54 Pandanus Tote Rectangle Coconut was $36.00 now $23.99


Bookmark and Share


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chronicle

Art + Photo 30% Button

BlogFlux

Fashion blogs

BlogCatalog

Shopping Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Blog Top Sites

Resources Blogs