Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, October 23, 2009

Accessories: Scarf it up!


I own so many scarves. I certainly don't need another.

That is until I went shopping last week. I spotted a scarf that looked like it should have a $200 price tag. I pulled it off the shelf.

The scarf is a luxurious green, speckled with yellow and blue yarn. I'd swear it was 100% mohair. I'd swear it was hand-made.

I am not at Bloomingdale's or Barney's, I am in a mall in Paramus, NJ, the king of shopping meccas.

The find spotted at: H&M.
The price: $17.95.

I scarfed it up and I'm sure glad.

H&M stores/$17.95/has matching beret and mittens



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I should just slap myself for taking so long to get over here! I love scarves! A few days ago, I updated my facebook status with " I think I will adorn myself with scarves this winter."

    Adding you to my blog Hot Spots!

    Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stesha! Cool! Yes we will both "adorn ourselves with scarves this winter." Stylish and warm!

    Thanks for adding me to Hot Spots!

    Hugs back

    Annie

    ReplyDelete

Chronicle

Art + Photo 30% Button

BlogFlux

Fashion blogs

BlogCatalog

Shopping Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Blog Top Sites

Resources Blogs