Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, October 26, 2009

I Heart: Tokyo Milk Soap



The packaging for the Tokyo Milk soap is beautiful.
The dainty dragonfly sparkles with gold dust.


I don't think I'm going to open it. I like to just look at it. I smell the Parfumerie Dei Fiori through the wrapper.


Exquisite.


I guess I've always been this way. I've bought books for their covers. I've fallen in love with a design on a t-shirt and I'm suddenly handing my credit card to the sales clerk. I still have my chocolate Easter Bunny preserved in a box. He's so adorable, I can't devour him.


When I was a kid, my family visited the National Zoo. I bought a huge sun-colored lollipop imprinted with one of the pandas. The lollipop sat in my bedroom gathering dust. This greatly annoyed my sister. She couldn't understand why I didn't eat it. She wanted it. She had finished her lollipop immediately after it was bought. I should have given it to her. I threw the panda lollipop away after I realized 5 years had passed. But the memory was more important to me than the taste. If I left it in the wrapper, then it was always there.


I smell the soap again.


Semplice: www.semplicehome.com/ $11.00 for an 8oz. bar/ The home design and gift store also sells Tokyo Milk perfumes. / 465 Bloomfield Avenue, Montclair, NJ





Bookmark and Share




No comments:

Post a Comment

Chronicle

Art + Photo 30% Button

BlogFlux

Fashion blogs

BlogCatalog

Shopping Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Blog Top Sites

Resources Blogs