Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cocktail Hour for Four: Fabulous Tableware! Part 2

In my last blog post I set the table for a relaxed dinner party for four. You don't have to spend a fortune to pull off a winning look. Now we'll tackle cocktail hour.  I'll start off by bringing out the drinks on this lovely tray. The tray complements the PATCH dinner party serveware from West Elm I mentioned in my last post. Cheers!


COCKTAIL HOUR

The Menu:
Drinks
Marcona Almonds
Olives
(and I recommend Hors d'Oeuvres by Gillian Duffy for more appetizer ideas)


We'll find everything we need at affordable prices by dropping in at CB2 and West Elm. Are you ready for a chic cocktail hour, let's go!


Okay, these handblown glasses with the lovely colors go in the cart...

Old-Fashioned Glasses: $3.95 each


These too...

Tumblers: $3.95 each


Or if you're serving bubbly, the prices on these elegant handblown flutes are just too good to pass up...

Champagne Flutes: $2.95 each


And of course a bowl or two for snacks... I recommend filling one of the bowls with Spanish marcona almonds... 

Snack Bowls: $10.95-$19.95


Okay, now a little plate for appetizers... these are great with a ring so you can balance your drink and a snack too!

Finger-food plate (set of 10): $9.95


And you're set!


Check out my last blog post Dinner for Four: Fabulous Tableware! to see what's for dinner. And look for my next piece, Coffee Hour!

Bookmark and Share



No comments:

Post a Comment

Chronicle

Art + Photo 30% Button

BlogFlux

Fashion blogs

BlogCatalog

Shopping Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Blog Top Sites

Resources Blogs