Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, April 5, 2010

Ruffles For Spring and Summer: Be A Girly-Girl

I'm feeling a little girly-girl. I'm mad for ruffles this spring and summer.


WhatsWear says ruffles retook the runway and, "were presented in all shapes and sizes." ChloeMarc Jacobs, Burberry and D&G all showed ruffles in their collections.


Today's ruffles are not big puffy things, they are more sophisticated.


You'll find me in ruffles too. I bought a cream colored cardigan and a pink tee with ruffles. Just lovely.


I picked out some clothing and accessories with ruffles for you.


Now you can channel your inner girly-girl, too.








illustration credit: noemi manalang: http://www.flickr.com/photos/92119253@N00/ / CC BY 2.0







Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chronicle

Art + Photo 30% Button

BlogFlux

Fashion blogs

BlogCatalog

Shopping Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Blog Top Sites

Resources Blogs