Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Off to the Beach! Me and My Old Navy Swimsuit!

I'm planning a little trip to the beach this holiday weekend. I bought this adorable one-piece paisley suit at Old Navy (it comes in 4 solid colors too!) Right now it's on sale for $19.00 originally $29.50. Unbelievable price! And fits me nicely. Can't wait to wear it.


CHECKLIST: I've got Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry Touch Sunblock 55. A hat. And my beach towel. I'm all set.


THE PLAN: to read my book Swimming by Nicola Keegan.
Swimming


MY 3 GOALS: 
1. To laze around. 
2. Eat some coconut ice cream. 
3. And maybe, just maybe I'll dip  my toe into the water.


Happy Holiday!



Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Chronicle

Art + Photo 30% Button

BlogFlux

Fashion blogs

BlogCatalog

Shopping Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Blog Top Sites

Resources Blogs