Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Chocolate Chic from Marie Belle Chocolates


When I received a beautiful blue jewel box tied with a lovely brown ribbon from my hubby, I instantly knew the meaning of indulge. 


No, he didn’t give me a diamond from Tiffany, but he might as well have. Inside were luscious morsels from MarieBelle made with only the highest quality chocolate. Named after the chocolatier and designer Maribel Lieberman, each exquisite handmade-painted chocolate is a tiny work of art.


I savored exotic Saffron and Cardamom flavors. My favorite was delicate Lavender with just a touch of the sweet flower. And for the ultimate luxury, Champagne flavor pops in your mouth for one wonderful celebration… until the next bite.



MarieBelle: www.mariebelle.com / 4-piece box @ $14.00 other sizes available/484 Broome Street, New York, NY 10013


Photo credits: http://www.flickr.com/photos/clemson/ / CC BY 2.0


Bookmark and Share








No comments:

Post a Comment

Chronicle

Art + Photo 30% Button

BlogFlux

Fashion blogs

BlogCatalog

Shopping Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Blog Top Sites

Resources Blogs