Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Alltop Covers the World... and Me (My Little Blog That Is!)

Featured in AlltopYea, my blog is featured on Alltop! I’m on top of the world! I submitted it and the Alltop folks accepted it.

What is Alltop? 

You can think of Alltop as the “online magazine rack” of the web,” says Guy Kawasaki, Founder of Alltop.com

It’s all the top stories online. Whatever your interests: beauty, fashion, quotes, social media, celebrities, food, yoga. You name it, you can find it at Alltop. 

And now you’ll find "Annie Goes Shopping: Fashionable Finds Under $25" under Alltop's Shopping category. 

I was able to pin Alltop's badge on my blog. Ouch, not too hard. I feel like a Girl Scout.

P.S. If you want to know more about Alltop, read Kem Meyer’s blogpost. She speaks with Guy. And he does a better job explaining Alltop than I do.







Bookmark and Share











No comments:

Post a Comment

Chronicle

Art + Photo 30% Button

BlogFlux

Fashion blogs

BlogCatalog

Shopping Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Blog Top Sites

Resources Blogs